GROUP FOUNDATION TRAINING ( Kit included )
Price of the course is £399 (includes VAT, Basic Kit, Certificate, Exams and lunch)
A deposit of £175is required to be paid in advance to secure your place.
We have a 14 day cancellation policy which means that you can still cancel or reschedule your course date (this must be done at least 14 days prior the course date.
Why choose this course compared to others:
To be the best, you need to be taught by the best.
Classes are incredibly small (a maximum of 6 people), which means you get invaluable one to one time with your tutor. Our techniques are clear and concise and each individual student will come away feeling more confident and prepared for a career in eyelash extensions.
Unlike other training modules, Glam Lashes UK courses are driven to only produce the most highly skilled technicians. Learning doesn’t finish with the end of the course. To receive full accreditation , students are expected to create a portfolio of practical work after completion of the course. They will also need to come back for a practical exam and theory test. This method ensures that technicians receive the support that they need as they begin to build their skills after completing the course. It takes time for a technician to become a master in their craft. Glam Lashes UK courses are catered to those who are committed and have a drive to succeed.
After completing the training YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Glam Lashes UK Accredited Certificate*
- 20% DISCOUNT to buy any GLAM LASHES UK products online which is valid for 1 week after the training.
- 10% FOREVER STUDENT DISCOUNT for ANY products and training courses from Glam Lashes UK
Contents of the Course:
- Introduction to the different tools used and proper handling
- Introduction to different eyelash products
- Proper use of glue (to avoid allergic reactions)
- Introduction to different eyelashes (curves, thicknesses and length)
- Patch tests and client consultation
- Workstation preparation
- Working with different eye shapes and bone structure
- Client consultation
- Selecting the right type of lash set and size
3. Application Techniques
- Understanding and handling different lashes
- Attaching lashes. Lashing Gold Rules
- Removing eyelashes
- Eyelash Care
4. Marketing and Business Tools
- How to take professional photos of eyelashes
- Building a professional portfolio
- Marketing your business
How long is the Course
The course is from 10am to 6pm and is broken up into sections. First you have theory, health and safety. Followed by application and practice. We then break for a 1 hour lunch. This is followed by practice on a live model. Finishing with marketing and building your business. Please note you will need to bring a live model to practice on during the times of 2pm to 6pm. Glam Lashes is not providing models for foundation courses. If you are unable to bring a model, Glam Lashes can help you find one for an extra £40 fee.
Please note you will need to bring a live model to practice on (model should arrive at 2.30pm).
NB! If you are coming from abroad, Glam Lashes is able to arrange you a model for an extra £35 fee. Please give us the notice at least 7 days before the course date.
If you unable to attend the course, you must let us know at least 14 days before the date of the course. If you cancel your course without giving 14 days prior notice we will unfortunately be unable to refund you the cost of your deposit.
Please note - the remaining payment for your course should be paid 14 days prior to your course. We will send you a link to the payment page so that this can be made safely and securely. London Lash are unable to take payment in the academy.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us:
49 Lowestoft Road
Location can change depend of the amount of students on the training.